PEK / GTLK Series UVC Germicidal Fixtures have been designed to destroy or prevent pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and mold, from ever growing on Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning (PTAC) units and unit ventilators.
The tight clearance, and limited space needed, for installation make the PEK / GTLK an ideal choice for new construction and retrofit projects, particularly when space is at a premium.
The PEK / GTLK Series use a proven watertight lamp socket connection that allows you to choose between double-walled (PEK), or shatterproof (GTLK) lamps. Lamps and ballasts can be placed inside AHU’s housing, thus eliminating the need for a power enclosure.
HVAC PEK / GTLK Series Benefits
- Decreases installation time
- Decreases installation costs
- Snap-in lamp clips for easy installation
- Maximum installation flexibility because of low profile ballast design
- Decreased maintenance due to long lamp life (17,000 hours)
- Environmentally responsible low mercury content lamps