TB is designed specifically for continuous upper air UVC irradiation that helps decontaminate the environment around the patient. This trusted fixtures have been successfully used to control the spread of airborne microorganisms and bio-aerosols in hospitals, prisons, clinics and government buildings since 1960. The fixtures incorporate adjustable louvers that safely direct UVC energy above contact level (7+ feet) with occupants, ensuring TB fixtures disinfect the air in occupied rooms.
TB Upper-Air Series
The TB Upper-Air Series is available in three sizes (providing 100, 200 and 300 square feet of coverage), and operate from 110-277 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz, allowing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any room or building layout. Multiple fixtures can be used to cover areas larger than 300 square feet. TB Upper-Air Series fixtures are designed for easy access lamp changes (simply unscrew two thumbscrews on the sides and drop the hinged louver down for easy lamp access). TB Upper-Air Series lamps are rated for two-year continuous operational life with approximately 20% drop in UVC output at end of lamp life.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and fungi, therefore minimizing the risk of cold, flu, allergies and other illnesses
- Two-year (17,000 hour) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years (9,000 hours on CM 15 lamps)
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballasts
- Continuously clean upper air in rooms, reducing airborne and/or bio-aerosol transmission of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Produce no ozone or other secondary contaminants.